Support ARA in Advocating for the Automotive Recycling Industry!
Just as many of you have had to branch out further to obtain inventory for your business, ARA must expand its influence to unlock closed doors of opportunity and invest in new outreach. In order to support operations at a higher level and address the serious challenges facing the professional automotive recycling industry, we need everyone's support! An investment in the Automotive Recyclers Defense Fund will be some of the best money you've ever spent and the best investment in our industry's future.
Your investment in the ARA Defense Fund will support several specific initiatives in 2013, including:
- Securing an online auction platform to pursue vehicle acquisition opportunities with insurance companies, wholesalers, fleets, franchise dealers, and others;
- Enhanced legislative tracking capabilities in the states to ensure that ARA members are receiving the most up-to-date information about bills impacting our businesses, such as those addressing ELV purchases, total loss definitions, counterfeit airbags, scrap metal, and state licensing requirements;
- Enhanced resources for affiliated chapter organizations, including educational sessions and website development;
- Retention of expert staff with crucial skills, knowledge and broad-based network of contacts to carry our message to the right people at the right time;
- New marketing initiatives to counter misinformation campaigns about recycled OEM parts; and
- Active involvement in industry-related groups and coalitions to expand opportunities to educate stakeholders about automotive recycling and build relationships that support ARA efforts to ensure a fair and competitive marketplace for its members.
ARA suggests a minimum contribution of $365, $1 a day, to invest in our industry's future.
If you would like more information on contributing to the Defense Fund please contact Director of State Government and Grassroots Affairs, Jessica Thomas - email@example.com, 571-208-0428.